Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Success Story

“I started out on March 30, 2009 with Nutrasystem. I had ordered your e-book and felt like the foods with all the starches and soy with Nutrasystem would not be as good for me as eating the foods that you suggested. I couldn’t wait to run out of the Nutrasystem foods so that I could start your Diet Solution. I have been on your program since July. I have lost a total of 22.5 lbs. since March 30. I have been continuing to lose weight being on your program. I would still like to lose another 12 lbs. so I am still working on those stubborn pounds. It has really been a slow process, but I know that I have been eating better than I ever have in my life. My husband can’t get over how much better I look. The Diet Solution has changed my life so much for the better. I have been a Type 1 diabetic for almost 41 years, wear an insulin pump and my blood sugars have never been so good in all those years. I feel like I am doing more for my overall health than ever. I am also exercising, which has never lasted for me more than a couple of weeks, but now I am going on six months. I want to continue to eat by your plan and exercise for the rest of my life. I just wish I had started when I was your age. I am about to turn 66 years old. Another thing I have changed since being on your program is the kind of salt that I use. I am like you, in that I LOVE salt. I am currently using Celtic Sea Salt and I love it. Also, I have started to buy more omega 3 rich fish and even grass fed beef when I can. I appreciate your newsletters and all the suggestions and hints that you have in them. I am so glad that I heard of you through Mike Geary’s newsletters. You have been a great help for me in so many ways. I just received my first bottle of EFA Icon krill oil from Prograde because of your suggestion. I have thought about ordering their Longevity, but have not done so yet. Thank you for everything, Isabel, and thank you for being there.”

Learn more: http://goo.gl/WILuF

3 comments:

  1. Losing weight is not as easy for people as some may make it seem. I want to help you lose weight. I will send you a FREE Sample of Bod e a Great Product that Chris and Heidi Powell created! Lose weight and still feel great with this product! Request your FREE Sample now!

    http://bit.ly/10CpFvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is potentially powerful weapon in the war against obesity. The chemical constituents in Hoodia work within the satiety center by click here for severe back pain relief releasing a chemical compound similar to glucose but much stronger. The hypothalamus in the brain receives this signal as an indication that enough food has been consumed and this in turn stunts the appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice topic and information,thanks.
    is subway healthy http://healthyyourlife.com/

    ReplyDelete